Where to learn more about TFS
- Gurupira, T.Z., Ochsenbein, M.P., Stencel, J.M. and Martinus, F. Development of an Automated Foam Index Test. Proceedings, 2005 World of Coal Ash Symposium (April 11-15, 2005), Lexington, KY
- Stencel, J.M., Gurupira, T.Z., and Jones, C.L. Triboelectric Purification, Rapid Optical Analyses and Metallurgical Characterization of Powdered Metals. Proceedings, Annual TMS Meeting, March 14-18, 2004.
- Gurupira,T. , Stencel, J.M., Jones, C. and Flanary, K., Tribo Flow Separations, LLC; Lherbier, L. Del Corso, G., Novotnak, D. and Schmidt , M., Carpenter Powder Products. Identification/Characterization of Ceramic Impurities in Metal Powders Using a Novel Optical Microscopic Technique. Proceedings, June 2003 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, June 8-12, 2003 Las Vegas, NV.
- Jones, C., Gurupira,T. , Stencel, J.M., and Wallace, B., Tribo Flow Separations, LLC; Lherbier, L. Del Corso, G., and Novotnak, D, Carpenter Powder Products. Removing Ceramic Impurities from Metal Powders by Triboelectric Purification Technology. Proceedings, June 2003 International Conference on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, June 8-12, 2003 Las Vegas, NV.
- Stencel, J.M. and Ochsenbein, M., Proceedings, 2002 World Congress on Powder Metallurgy & Particulate Materials, June 16-21, 2002, Orlando, FL.
- Gurupira, T. and Stencel, J.M. Triboelectric Processing of Class C Ashes for Carbon-Ash Separation. Proceedings, 2002 Unburned Carbon in Combustion Ash Meeting, May 9, 2002, Pittsburgh, PA.
- Cangialosi, F., Notarnicola, M., Liberti, L., Caramuscio, P, Belz, G., Gurupira, T. and Stencel, J.M., Significance of surface moisture removal on triboelectrostatic beneficiation of fly ash, FUEL, 85 (2006) 2286-2293.
- Cangialosi, F., Liberti, L., Notarnicola, M., and Stencel, J.M. Monte Carol simulation of pneumatic tribocharging in two-phase flow for high-inertia particles, Powder Technology, 165 (2006) 39-51.
Out and About
- TFS is now listed within the Thomas Register.
- TFS is now listed on the National Surface Treatment Center website.
- TFS is a member of the American Coal Ash Association (ACAA).